http://www.wikio.de


Mai 04 2012

Rheinland-Pfalz: Hagelbekämpfung aus der Luft steht vor dem Start

Tag: Länder,Oenologie,Regionensigi.hiss @ 16:00

Hagelschäden sollen in der Pfalz bald der Vergangenheit angehören. Winzer und Landwirte der Region starten deshalb im Mai ein Projekt, bei dem die schädlichen Hagelkörner aus der Luft bekämpft werden sollen. Für kommende Woche sind dazu erste Probeflüge mit einem Kleinflugzeug geplant, wie Reinhold Hörner, Vorsitzender des Vereins zur Hagelabwehr Vorder- und Südpfalz, berichtete. «Das Flugzeug wird gerade umgerüstet, dann muss es noch vom Luftfahrtbundesamt abgenommen werden», sagte er. Continue reading „Rheinland-Pfalz: Hagelbekämpfung aus der Luft steht vor dem Start“


Mai 04 2012

Änderung des Weingesetzes beschlossen

Tag: Ländersigi.hiss @ 15:56

Die Bundesregierung hat in ihrer Kabinettsitzung am Mittwoch den vom Bundesagrarministerium vorgelegten Entwurf eines Siebten Gesetzes zur Änderung des Weingesetzes beschlossen. Dadurch sollen interessierte Winzer die Möglichkeit erhalten, ihre Weine aus Einzel- oder Steillagen zusätzlich aufzuwerten. Durch die geplante Änderung können laut Ministerium die Bundesländer die besonderen Anbaubedingungen für jene Weine gezielter festlegen, die aus kleineren geografischen Einheiten als dem Anbaugebiet – zum Beispiel Einzellagen oder Bereiche – stammen oder unter erschwerten Bedingungen in Steillage oder Terrassenlage erzeugt werden.

Darüber hinaus soll die Weinwirtschaft die Möglichkeit erhalten, Qualitäts- und Prädikatsweine künftig mit einem alten Kataster- oder Gewannnamen zu bezeichnen, der zuvor nach einem landesrechtlich geregelten Verfahren in die Weinbergrolle eingetragen wurde. (Pp)


Mai 04 2012

decanter.com: french coopers lobby government

Tag: Ländersigi.hiss @ 11:17

by Jane Anson in Bordeaux – French coopers are lobbying the French government’s forestry commission for greater transparency, and price protection, in an industry worth €300m a year.es Tonneliers de France, the group representing the coopers, has secured twice-yearly meetings with the Office National des Forets (ONF).This is vital, they say, for ensuring their survival.

Barrel makers are the biggest value purchasers of oak in France, spending €106m in 2011 for 265,000 cubic metres of oak. Prices vary from €350 to €600 per cubic metre. Although over 70% of this oak is sourced through the ONF (the other 30% coming from private forests), the first direct meetings between the government agency and the coopers happened only this year

Jean-Luc Sylvain, president of the French barrel makers association, told Decanter.com Continue reading „decanter.com: french coopers lobby government“


Mai 04 2012

decanter.com: Pancho Campo resigns from Institute of Masters of Wine

Tag: Personensigi.hiss @ 11:10

by Jim Budd – Pancho Campo, who was at the centre of last year’s controversy around the organisation of wine tastings in Spain, has resigned from the Institute of Masters Pancho Campo and Jay Millerof Wine.Pancho Campo and Jay Miller

The Institute of Masters of Wine launched an investigation in December 2011 into whether Campo had breached its code of conduct, after allegations that his organisation the Wine Academy of Spain had effectively been charging Spanish wineries for access to Jay Miller, the correspondent for Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate.

Decanter.com understands from a well-placed source at the Institute that the investigation had been completed. Its report had been sent to members of the IMW Council and was due to be considered this week. During the course of the investigation it is understood that the Institute had sought legal advice.

Decanter.com understands the report recommended that Campo – who became the first Spanish Master of Wine in 2008 – should be suspended from the Institute for a period of two or three years. Continue reading „decanter.com: Pancho Campo resigns from Institute of Masters of Wine“